Experience & Credentials
Erica's journey to offering support and sacred space for others has been an eclectic and mystical path; including certifications and trainings blending the body, heart, spirit and mind. Her studies have included a balance of academics (including observed practicums), metaphysics/consciousness studies, and personal inner work processes.
She continues to work closely with her own therapeutic and spiritual advisors, to remain in alignment with her own personal wellness journey. Authenticity and integrity are pillars from which Into the Circle's offerings are rooted. In order to maintain these high standards of ethics when offering support to others, Erica believes deeply in the importance of maintaining alignment with her own practice & healing journey - which includes working with her own team of trusted and dedicated professionals.
The following is a bird's eye-view of some of Erica's credentials and trainings.
* 2023: Matriarch-Y, Feminine Leadership Training in Ancient Celtic Women's Wisdom of the Bean Feasa (Wise Women), the Bean Chaointe (Keening Women), the Bean Leigheas (Medicine Women), and the Bean Ghlúine (Soul Mid-wife) - with Sarah Richardson [Midwife, Keener]
* 2022: Certification, Spiritual Counsellor - with Isa Gucciardi, PhD. [Sacred Stream Foundation}
* 2022: Ordained Minister - with Isa Gucciardi, PhD. [Sacred Stream Foundation]
* 2022: Certification - Depth Hypnosis Practitioner - with Isa Gucciardi, PhD. [Sacred Stream Foundation]
* 2021: Coming to Peace Mediation Facilitator [Sacred Stream Foundation]
* 2021 & 2020: Initiations of the Sacred Feminine - with Isa Gucciardi, PhD. [Sacred Stream Foundation]
* 2020: Understanding Worlds Beyond Death - with Isa Gucciardi, PhD. [Sacred Stream Foundation]
* 2018: Certification, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training [Passion Yoga School]
* 2015: Bachelor of Education, Artist in Community Focus Track [Queen's University]
* 2010: Bachelor of Arts with Honours, Theatre [York University]